A relief news is coming from the family of Superstar Rajinikanth. The news is that Rajinikanth’s daughter and son-in-law are once again on the way to give their relationship a chance again. Both have taken this decision after reconciliation. Now Aishwarya and Dhanush want to give some time to their relationship once again. Fans have breathed a sigh of relief with this news.
In January this year, Dhanush and Aishwarya surprised everyone by announcing separation on social media. No one could believe that both were going to break the 18-year-old relationship. The paths of both are now going to part ways. He wrote in the post, ‘We spent 18 years as friends, couple, parents and well wishers, but today we stand at a place where our paths are separating. We have decided to part ways as a couple so that we can understand ourselves better. The fans were heartbroken after this post of Dhanush.
Let us tell you that Dhanush and Aishwarya were married on 18 November 2004. They have two sons- Yatra and Linga. On January 17 this year, both had announced the separation. After this news, there was panic in the whole family including children. Rajinikanth was also very sad. Amidst all this, Rajni explained a lot to both of them. After all, now South Superstar Rajinikanth has managed to save his daughter Aishwarya’s house. Now it is being told that his son-in-law Dhanush and daughter have postponed the decision to divorce. Both have decided to give their relationship another chance.
- Protest: 526 college professors of MP will stage a sit-in today, Congress in preparation for big action in the matter of indiscipline, committee meeting today
- What kind of inhumanity is this… Divyang went to the hotel to eat, the employees dragged and beat him on the road, see VIRAL VIDEO
- MP Morning News: CM Shivraj on Ujjain tour, the last day of BJP’s training camp today, rain alert issued in many districts
- Power Center: CM’s attitude…the collector left like this…the heat of the under secretary…- Ashish Tiwari
- Special on Sharad Purnima: Fast for only one day, Maa Lakshmi’s blessings will rain throughout the year.
- thirty sixClick to read Garh News
- Click here to read Madhya Pradesh news
- Click here to read news of Uttar Pradesh
- Click here to read Delhi News
- Click here to read Punjab News
- Click here to read the news of Lalluram.com in English
- Click here to read sports news
- Click to read entertainment news