Bigg Boss 15 Registration Process
- Participants must have Indian citizenship and valid proof of nationality.
- Participants age must be above 21 years old and must be mentally and physically fit.
- Download the Voot app and sign up for ‘Voot Select’ or visit www.voot.com . When you sign up for ‘Voot Select’ you will see the audition form (registation form) is already active.
- Fill your name, contact number and email id in the online audition form. You have to fill correct details, as the selectors will contact you through the same details you provided.
- You will have to record an audition video, entertaining in your own style. (See audition video tips)
- At the time of the auditions, you cannot appear on any other TV programmes, Reality Shows or Serials.
- The registrations are completely free. Selectors will choose the best audition videos.
- The selected video would further be put up for voting on the Voot Select app.
- The videos that get maximum votes would get a chance to go to the next round of Bigg Boss 15 audition.
Also See: Bigg Boss 15 Audition Video Tips.
Note: All the information provided in this article are collected from internet sources. BollyTrendz does not have personal claim. If you find any mistake in this article please let us know by contacting us.