India’s Best Dancer Season 2 is an upcoming dance show airs on Sony TV. India’s Best Dancer Season 2 will be judged by Geeta Kapur, Malaika Arora and Terence Lewis.
The show will be starting soon on Sony TV and the online Registration process had started from May 5. See the online audition and registration process of India’s Best Dancer Season 2 (2021).
India’s Best Dancer Season 2 Eligibility Criteria
- Participants age should lies between 14 to 30 years.
- Participants should have Indian citizenship and valid proof of it.
- Participants should be fit mentally and physically both.
- Participants have to carry their ID proofs with them on the show at the time of registration.
India’s Best Dancer Season 2 Online Registration
- Download SonyLIV app from the Play Store and sign up.
- There you will see India’s Best Dancer Season 2 audition page click on it.
- You can also Visit official website of SonyLIV i.e www.sonyliv.com and sign up, their will be audition link on their homepage.
- They will ask you to provide your contact information and personal details.
- Fill up online audition form with your basic details like Name, Address, Age, DOB, etc.
- Contact details should be fill correctly, if you are selected their team will contact you.
- You have to record an ‘audition dance video’ in your own style.
- Selectors will choose the best audition videos and if you are selected they will contact you.
Note: All the information provided in this article are collected from internet sources. BollyTrendz does not have personal claim. If you find any mistake in this article please let us know by contacting us.
Also: The rights of the added featured image in the article is related to their respective creators.